We are thrilled to announce that our digital marketing agency won not one, but two awards at last night’s prestigious UK Digital Growth Awards! The UK Digital Growth Awards (#UKDGAwards) are highly recognisable within the industry, “rewarding and celebrating website design, digital campaigns, application of tools and data, technologies and agencies working in the UK”.
We are Absolute-ly ecstatic to have taken home two awards last night which included:
• Integrated Search Campaign of the Year for our work with direct lender QuidMarket
• Large Integrated Digital Agency of the Year
It’s been one heck of a year, so to be recognised within such significant categories is huge for the agency and our team.
Ben Austin, Founder and CEO of Absolute Digital Media commented:
“What a night! I am so grateful to the team for their hard work and dedication over the last 12 months. Things were shaky at the start of the pandemic, but the A-Team picked themselves up and continued to work on SEO, link building, PPC and digital PR campaigns like nothing had changed. This one goes out all those who directly worked on the QuidMarket campaign and the team because without them, we wouldn’t be where we are today! We have been in the industry for more than 13 years now and being recognised by any standard never gets old. We’re ready to celebrate!”
We partnered with QuidMarket last summer, just over a year ago! Having been scarred by a previous agency’s promise but failure to deliver, we needed to make sure that our SEO and PPC campaign converted quickly whilst still ensuring we approached the campaign with an open mind.
As part of the strategy, we carried out the following to support the brands search visibility and PPC campaign:
• A keyword mapping on existing site pages to determine areas of cannibalisation which highlighted the need to further content optimisation.
• A map of page titles, meta descriptions and header tags for existing and new pages on the site.
• New content pages based on regular content gap analysis to encroach on their competitor’s market share.
• A full internal linking structure to pass through link equity to the key pages and best practices for usability.
• Link acquisition distributing across the entire site, focusing on key target terms and natural variants as part of the anchor text strategy.
• Review search history and market competitors to create a more designed ad campaign targeting key industry terms around Payday, Short Loans, Direct Lenders and more.
• Deploy Google Automation with a combination of target CPA and maximise conversion bidding to help use the additional signals from Google to enhance the bidding and to stabilise the WoW conversion performance.
• Develop a detailed keyword variation ad plan, targeting specific keyword ad groups and a variety of long-tail keywords.
• Separate out campaigns into defined match types and set up the relevant keyword negative to filter out traffic.
• Provide Google with first-party data to feed its Machine Learning to further optimise the campaign and capture valuable users.
We saw some huge results in a very short period, leaving the client ecstatic with our progress as they began to see more and more applications roll in each day.
• 54% increase in new users visiting the site (68,037 vs. 104,555)
• 275% increase in the number of completed online applications (2,775 vs. 10,400)
• 164% increase in the total number of finished applications (4,719 vs. 12,472)
• 271% increase in the brands top three positions (38 vs. 141)
• 694% increase in average ROAS
• 213% increase in conversion value
• 135% increase in the total number of conversions
• 15% decrease in overall CPL
A huge well done to all the winners and nominees at last night’s awards ceremony. The competition was tough, but it was great to see so many familiar SEO agency names recognised for their hard work over the last 12 months. We would also like to say a big thank you to the Don’t Panic Events team for organising yet another awesome virtual awards night.
For more information, call the team at Absolute Digital Media on 0800 088 6000, today.